Change to Your Participation

To enroll in the Hadley Community Electricity Aggregation program, use the Enroll/Change Product form and choose the product that best suits your budget and climate goals. 

To change your electricity supply product, use the Enroll/Change Product form. There is no penalty, ever, to change from one product to another within the program.

To leave the Hadley CEA program, complete the Opt-Out form. This will return your electricity supply to Eversource Basic Service on the next available meter read.

Questions & Support

If you have questions about your participation, contact the electricity supplier, Direct Energy Services, (866) 968-8065, Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST (excluding holidays) or by at

Comments & Suggestions

Comments and suggestions about the program, please submit the contact form below.